Flowers And Occasions
Flowers are presented as gift in a bevy of occasions like weddings, festivals, funerals and anniversaries. Every sentiment is expressed in one form or another by these fragile blooms. While flowers gifted on specific occasions depend mostly on the season in which the occasion falls, ultimately it is the personality of the reciepent that should be the deciding factor in the choice of the flower gift.
The flower expert has compiled a list of the most popular flowers used on specific occasions
|Wedding||Seasonal flowers would be the best option. Pale, delicate flowers may work better in the spring while dark, rich coloured flowers would work for fall.|
|Anniversary||Surprise is the key here. Again, seasonal flowers are the best bet. Options include combining with gourmet or fruit basket. As for gifting flowers to friends and relatives on the occasion of their anniversary, try something that fits in with their personalities. Whatever it is, make sure to add a personal touch to the flowers.|
|Birthday||Anything bright and colourful would be appropriate. Using the birthday personÂ´s favourite flower is always a good idea|
|Christmas||Popular Christmas flowers include the Christmas cactus with its green leaves and pink or red flowers, holly with green leaves and red berries and poinsettia plants with green leaves and red or white flowers, Christmas Amaryllis & more. Learn more at Christmas Flowers Guide.|
|Easter||White Zantedeschia aethiopica (Calla Lily), white Roses, white standard Carnations, and lime green Euphorbia robbiae.|
|Thanksgiving||Chrysanthemums, gerbera daisies, roses, carnations, alstroemeria, lilies, wheat, solidago, monte casino, marigolds.|
|Halloween||A combination of the traditional jack-o-lantern with trendy flower bouquets.|
|Friendship Day||Yellow roses|
|ValentineÂ´s Day||Valentines day Roses – Various shades of red, bright whites and yellow. Also you may be interested in creating a Valentines Day rose bouquet by yourself.|
|FatherÂ´s Day||A bunch of blooming Roses or some sturdy and long-lasting Tropical Flowers|
|MotherÂ´s Day||Carnations, Scented narcissi, lily of the valley (Convallaria) and all Mother’s day flowers other than Carnations. Also you may be interested in creating a Mother’s day carnation bouquet by yourself.|
|New Born||Brightly colored flowers are a perfect way to introduce the new born to our world. Try sending some of the most jovial flower gift and lively bouquets to give a warm welcome to the little one.|
|Tiny Tots||Regular flower arrangement with special baby features and accessories like teddies and baloons.|
|Sympathy & Funeral||Gladiolas, White Carnations and White Daisies.|
|Just Like That||The perfect way to add a little sparkle to someone’s day. Bouquet should include an assortment of flowers like chrysanthemum, mini carnations, purple statice, and greenery.|
|Get Well||Bright cheery flowers, usually dark red or yellow with innovative vases or healthy gourmet basket.|
|Housewarming||Simple beauty never goes out of style. Just a bunch of fresh flowers in a vase filled with water as an add on to any other gift would look elegant.|
|Graduation||Bunch of lilies of different colors. A combination of red, yellow and blue would look spectacular.|
- Anniversary Flower Arrangements
- Anniversary Flowers symbolize the romance in your relationship. You can give a box of …
- Christmas Cactus
- Christmas cactus, also known as Orchid Cactus, is a great gift idea on Christmas eve when in full bloom.
- Thanksgiving Flower Gifts
- Flowers in all hues and colors, especially the colors of Autumn and Fall, can be arranged in beautiful bouquets and floral arrangements…
- Friendship Day Flower Arrangments
- The best expression of your appreciation for the friends in your life are Flowers.
- Best Valentines Day Gifts With Flowers
- One of the most remarkable features of Valentine’s Day is the culture of gift-giving.
- Best Fathers Day Gifts With Flowers
- The best Father’s Day gift you can give your dad this Father’s day is your time and company.
- Best Mothers Day Gifts With Flowers
- One of the most important facts about Mother’s Day is the practice of children giving gifts to mothers.
- Mothers Day Carnations
- The white carnation is preferred because it may be thought to typify some of the virtues of motherhood…
- Valentines Day Flowers other than Roses
- There is a popular tendency to associate Valentine’s Day with a single type of flower Â–rose.