Decorating Foliage and Flowers in the house brings out the aesthetic and artistic feelings of the house owner. A house can be made fully flowered. But that does not mean that all the colored flowers be brought and randomly placed without planning.
The possible places of decorating flowers at home with flowers and foliage can be, the entrance or Foyer, Living room, dining room, kitchen, bedroom, childrens room, guest bedroom.
Do 's and Donts in arranging flowers.
- The places where flowers are planned should be neat and clean.
- The harmful nature of the purchased flowers are to be noted with florist.
- In any emergencies, keep in contact a vet and a doctor.
- Children should be given additional knowledge of the brought in flowers.
- Meticulous Planning and execution is needed for arranging flowers.
- They should not be easily accessible to pets and children, since flowers from a florist may contain some harmful chemicals, which may cause some allergies.
- Do not keep your fresh flowers in a refrigerator.