Richard Go is an award winning international designer of Sydney, Australia. Richard is popular a floral consultant, wedding and functions coordinator as well as a Botanical Architect by trade.
Richard spends most of his time-sharing his floristry knowledge and skills not only in Australia but also globally. Richard has decorated for parties, weddings, product launches, held floral demonstrations and floral workshops in the Philippines, Vietnam, Singapore, Malaysia, USA, Japan, Germany and New Zealand from Auckland to Invercagill.
Richard always believes in the saying, If there's a will, There's a way! Richard is one of the six floral designers in Australia that holds a diploma in floristry.
He is a dedicated member of the ...
- American Institute of Floral Designers (AIFD),
- Flower Design Australia (FDA),
- The New Zealand Professional Florists.
Richard's Awards and Achievements
- Multiple awards, including three golds and nine first prizes from floral design competitions in Australia and abroad.
- Affiliate of prestigious floral associations including the American Institute of Floral Designers and World Flower Council.
- Richard Go presented Australian Wildflowers in bright colourful bunches alongside Bert Newton on Good Morning Australia(TV programme).
- Richard has been a leading influence in the swing towards native flowers and foliages. His clever interpretations, which include featuring the lifecycle of some species, has been hailed as an innovative design first. Incorporating modern art with native flowers has earned Richard an impressive following that is bound for global appraisal.
- Richard is seen as a national wildflower identity.